TRADE NOTICE NO.01/2017/CE
Dated : 22.02.2017
With a view to provide a one-stop solution to migration and enrollment of assessees to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Regime, this Commissionerate has launched GST MIGRATION SEVA KENDRAS at the following addresses:-
2. The SEVA KENDRAS shall offer assistance in filling up the Application Form and uploading the required documents for enrollment in the GST Portal, besides clearing any doubt regarding the process of migration. Assessees can either fix an appointment with the jurisdictional Nodal Officer or walk in to avail the services offered by these KENDRAS. Guidance/clarification on the process of enrollment may also be sought by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.The services are offered free of cost.
3. The SEVA KENDRAS shall remain open from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on all working days.
C. No. IV(16)2/TECH/GST/SH/2017/18056-18116 Dated: 22-FEB-2017
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to :—
1. The Chief Commissioner, Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Shillong Zone, ‘CRESCENS’ Building, M.G Road, Shillong - 793001.
2. The Additional Commissioner, Office of the Commissioner of Customs (Preventive), NER, M.G. Road, Shillong.
3. The Deputy / Assistant Commissioner, Central Excise & Service Tax, (All Divisions) under Shillong Commissionerate with a request to circulate the same to all Central Excise & Service Tax assessees under their respective jurisdictions and to display the same in the Divisional / Range Notice Board.
4. The Assistant Commissioner (Tech), Central Excise & Service Tax, Shillong.
5. P.A. to Commissioner, Central Excise & Service Tax, Shillong.
6. The Superintendent (Systems), Central Excise & Service Tax, Shillong with a request to
upload the Trade Notice on the Commissionerate’s website.
7. All R.A.C. Members under Shillong Central Excise Commissionerate.
8. Guard File
CPIO & Assistant Commissioner (Tech)